Hey there, if you’d like to write for us, please have a read through the guidelines below and if you are interested, please do get in touch with your topic ideas and a brief introduction about yourself to contact(insert a dot here)email@example.com.
Guest Post Submission Guidelines
Here at cityfitnessgym.com, we believe in giving value to our readers. All of the articles on this site have been thoroughly researched, and a lot of time and effort has been put into each one, so obviously, we expect no less from you.
- Your article may be anywhere around 800 to 1,500 words in length but it must be well written.
- The content of your article must be 100% original and plagiarism free. It must not be posted or reposted anywhere else. Respect the Google Gods.
- Your article should be submitted in plain text or Microsoft Word. It should be free from any spelling and grammatical errors and you should keep your paragraphs down to 3-4 sentences for optimum readability.
- If you wish to use images in your articles, you may do so but you should make sure they are free from any copyright issues.
- You may submit a photo and a brief bio of yourself including links to your social media. You may include one do-follow link to your website.
If you’re happy with all that and would link to submit a post, drop us a line with your post idea.
Articles may take the form of:
- Tips and tricks
- How-to guides
We reserve the right not to publish articles that we deem unsuitable. City Fitness Gym owns the rights to all articles posted on its website.
To help you find us:
“guest post” “write for us” “guest article” fitness
“guest post opportunities” productivity
“this is a guest post by” fitness
“contributing writer” fitness
“want to write for” fitness
“submit blog post” productivity
“contribute to our site” home gym
“guest column” recipes
“submit content” fitness
“submit your content” health
“submit post” home gym
“This post was written by” home gym
“guest post courtesy of ” productivity
“guest posting guidelines” fitness
“suggest a post” fitness
“submit an article” fitness